Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where in Tokyo Godzilla & Mothra tshirts? 2010/8/22 17:39
plus Sailor Moon/Scout outfit
& Cutie Honey outfits !!! HELP

Hello, I am taking a couple of friends to Japan and they have these 2 t shirts and 2 outfits on their must buy lists.
I dont want waste anytime looking for these if I can possibly help it (just the thought of doing this makes me shudder..lol)
Of course Harajuku is a must go on a sunday and Ive been there a few times before. Wondering if anyone can pinpoint an exact shop so I can beeline straight for it.. or elsewhere in Tokyo? We are staying in Ueno.
thanks for any help to save me ''wasting Tokyo time''
by Gazle (guest)  

internet? 2010/8/27 02:09
why don't you just google for the outfits, seems much easier to just use a search engine and buy online.
unless you want to be able to say " I bought these in Japan" you should just look online. Probably save some cash too.
by Pierce Carter (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks 2010/8/27 15:13
Thanks for the response. I actually agree 100% and it is my same sentiment exactly. Im actually taking a friend and so put the question up to save me the agony of looking with her. I started with googling myself and a zillion onliners come up.. seems so much easier..lol.
thanks anyway for your time
If anyone else knows where the tshirts can be brought in Tokyo Id appreciate the info
cheers
by Gazle (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread