Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gay bars in Oji, Nara and Kyoto..? 2010/8/28 07:57
Hi,

I am trying to find out if there are any gay bars or gay frienly bars in Oji, Nara or Kyoto..?

I am sure there must be in Kyoto, but for Nara and Oji I am not sure.... they seem small places so maybe there are none there....

Does any one know any gay bars they can recommend I like loud, I like quiet, I like all types of bars....

Thanks
by kodamadesune  

osaka? 2010/8/31 13:35
I dont know about those places but in that area Osaka has big gay district you can easily find info with google. Places like Nara if you did find a bar it would probably be a local place (heads turn as you walk in sort of thing) people going there to find someone/hide away...not a lot of fun perhaps? dunno just guessing.
by gilesdesign (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks gilesdesign for your reply 2010/8/31 17:24
Thanks gilesdesign.

I'll check out google like you said because I will be quite Near Osaka when I stay in Oji, so I am sure I can enjoy vising Osaka and find some cool bars there that I can enjoy being comfortable in.

You may be right about Nara and Oji, maybe they are too small to have that scene there, but I will have a look and I'll try to get friendly with some local in the area I will stay at, and see if I can find out from them if there are any bars.....

Yeah it could be a heads turn as you walk in sort of thing, but I am friendly and speak a fair bit of Japanese so I am sure I can enjoy any bar I visit......

Thank you for taking time to reply.....

by kodamadesune rate this post as useful

doyama cho 2010/8/31 18:08
doyama cho is the gay district of Osaka
by gilesdesign (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks again gilesdesign 2010/8/31 23:11
Thanks again gilesdesign,

I will have a look on the internet for doyama cho and see what I can find out.

I appreciate your help....

by kodamadesune rate this post as useful

reply to this thread