Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese Business Invitations 2010/9/7 19:30
Hi all

I have to design formal invitations for an evening I am planning for a client, and I am inviting Japanese business men from the Pharma industry. I just wondered if anyone out there knows where to find templates I could follow, or has any tips about designing invitations?

Thanks in advance! :-)
by Sasha (guest)  

all guests r japanese? 2010/9/10 17:03
I'm sure a formal evening invitation is made like any other kind and I wouldn't stress on making them too Japanese. Are all your guests going to be Japanese?
Or will you be sending some specially made versions to the few Japanese guests you plan to invite?

In either case, I'd just make a simple design:
vertically folded card about A4 size, use nice paper, embossed or printed solid border with nothing flashy to suggest a wild party, etc. Print the greeting/contents in a font thats easy on the eyes and easy to read,maybe italicized like a wedding invitation, but set the event details (time, place, rsvp contact) in Times New Roman font or other type that conveys a feeling of importance/urgency. Maybe include a centered photograph/design of the venue or event theme. I'd like to help. You can probably leave me a message at my twitter, username is jefmarkley (my profile image is an illustrated face). If not, then no sweat. Good luck!
by jmarkley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread