Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Question about Mattress in Japan 2010/9/24 05:27
I currently just moved into tokyo. I made a huge mistake by listening to my brother in law and purchased a really cheap mattress set from Muji.

I am the type of person that requires 1 thing and that is a very good bed. I find it to be the most important thing because good sleep = everything.

The mattress is as hard as a rock. Does anyone know where I can purchase a featherbed or an extra layer that I can place ontop of the mattress? I am willing to spend lots. I have a double bed.

Thanks!
by Jim (guest)  

Mattress 2010/9/24 09:11
Jim,

Depending on where exactly you live, a furniture store, Ikea, or a DIY centre would be the obvious places to look. If the bed you bought is as bad as you say, I wouldn't bother trying to remedy the situation by just adding an extra soft layer on top, but instead get a new mattress that suits you. And make sure you test it in the store before you buy!
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread