Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how do i move to japan from canada? 2010/9/24 05:56
what would the expences be? IS their any jobs that pay decent enough that i can live comfortable. what would i need to get a job in Japan?I'm a 22 female canadian citizen and i want to move to japan but know how to do it. Would i need to save a large amount of money to do so?
by ceroxity  

... 2010/9/24 12:08
If you search around a little bit in this forum, you will find numerous similar discussions, which should answer all of your questions.

For starters, you would need to tell us more about your qualifications and your motivation to live and work in Japan.

Did you ever visited Japan? Live is very different here, than you know it from the television.

It's also not as easy to come to Japan, as you might think. You will need a visa.
In order to get a working visa you will need a degree or at least 10 years of working experience, which qualifies you to do jobs, which the majority of japanese people can't do.

by CityHunter1981 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread