Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Road Atlas Japan, Shobunsha 2010/9/25 14:38
To plan our next driving trip to Japan, the most up-to-date version of the above atlas I could find on the internet is the 2007 edition, which doesn't sound right ? I live outside Japan but I would not want to pay for a 2007 edition, is there like a 2010 or 2011 edition coming ?
by Ben (guest)  

If you are planning to drive in Japan, 2010/9/26 01:16
why don't you buy a newest atlas after you arrive in Japan? It will be cheaper. You may find that a new road has been build, but you will not find that an existant road has been abolished.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

another question 2010/9/29 23:05
is there any way I can order this book before I arrive Japan and have it shipped to me or delivered to a hotel in Tokyo??
by Arriving Tourist (guest) rate this post as useful

.... 2010/9/30 00:00
To (guest) : Bought my current outdated Shobunsha altas on the internet and it has served me very well for our multiple driving holidays to the Japanese countryside (usually we plan 3-4 months in advance). Although I would still prefer this method but since I can't find the latest Shobunsha Road Atlas Japan online, I may have to settle for getting it after we land but since we rarely visits large Japanese cities anymore (usually just drive straight from the airport to the countryside), I don't know if we will be able to find this atlas as it is in English (with only some place names in Japanese).
by Ben (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread