Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

List of Yoga Centers and Gyms in Tokyo 2010/10/2 14:04
I know some threads are discussing abt particular Gym/sports center but I need to know (if possible) could u list down some of the big-chain or commercial type of Gym that are exist in Tokyo?

I know in Singapore generally gyms there does have facilities like yoga/combat/aerobic classes etc. Do they have classes as well in typical big tokyo gym? when I was in tokyo early this year
(short holiday) I passed by really big gym located in roppongi tower, anybody knows the name of that gym?

Whatever answers u may have, all are welcomed. thank u so much :)
by mochisakura  

... 2010/10/2 19:27
Tipness is one chain, with a location in Roppongi. Also another chain named Total Workout has one there.

Yes, gyms in general do have yoga, aerobics, dances, and other classes. But the emphasis depends on the chain and on the specific location, so it would be better to look around in the area where you will be, and visit to see exactly what classes they have.
by AK rate this post as useful

List of Yoga Centers and Gyms in Tokyo 2010/10/5 10:28
Hi.. Konami sports club is there.They have Yoga / Les Mills ( Body Combat/ Body Pump etc) classes. They have swimming pools as well. You can search for konami Sports club and then check put for suitable location.They are in roppongi as well
by Sagarika Dev Mitra rate this post as useful

reply to this thread