Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Host Clubs: Club Air 2010/10/8 21:03
I was wondering if anybody visited Club Air in Tokyo?
I'm planning to go to a host club and Club Air seems to be pretty popular.
But I'm not sure if they let gaijins in...
Has anybody been to this club? how was it? did they treat you any differently because you were a gaijin? and how much did the first time cost?

P.S please don't start lecturing me about how expensive it can be and how 'low' it is to go to host clubs.
I just wanna know about this one specific club.
by Erika (guest)  

. 2010/10/10 13:05
I've never been to that club, but I've been to some others- the pricing system should be on the website so you can estimate for yourself how much you will spend. You won't be turned away for being a foreigner, but you will probably need to speak at least decent Japanese to get the full experience since not many hosts speak English. They'll do their best to entertain you regardless but it'll be harder. XD
by Vita (guest) rate this post as useful

Did you ever go? 2011/5/15 15:21
I am headed to Tokyo in five days, and wanted to know what your experience was like!

I don't speak more than 10 words of Japanese....how costly was it? What is their website?
by rockstarkawaii rate this post as useful

reply to this thread