Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to buy an IV set in japan? 2010/10/17 10:53
First of all" IV set" is what doctors used to give saline(IV) to patients. Just google it and you will see what I mean.
Don`t know what to call it in japanese. If you know please tell me so that i can make a search. In my country those a available at local drug stores!
by Dileepa (guest)  

. 2010/10/20 05:56
You cannot buy an IV set anywhere in Japan. Same in the US. In general, a lay person cannot buy them in a developed countries.
by Tokyonet (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread