Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

looking for converse in tokyo/osaka 2010/10/21 08:00
I'm trying find some shoes in Japan. If I can find them in a store near Osaka or Japan I would want to go try them on first and then buy when i'm there in November because they are so expensive.

I'm having a hard time finding an actual store, not internet site, that has them. Can you help me out and try and find a store near Osaka or Tokyo that has size 27cm or 27.5cm for the shoes below??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

heres a linke to what they look like.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/soldys/10001220/

CONVERSE@ALLSTAR@NATURAL@PYTHONyƒRƒ“ƒo[ƒX@ƒI[ƒ‹ƒXƒ^[@ƒiƒ`ƒ…ƒ‰ƒ‹@ƒpƒCƒƒ“zNATURALyƒiƒ`ƒ…ƒ‰ƒ‹z

Thanks!!

Tyler
by chowdig  

.. 2010/10/22 14:31
There are some shops selling converse in Shibuya and Harajuku but with regards to size and design, I am not exactly sure.
by samsherlyn rate this post as useful

Don't count on it 2010/10/22 17:10
I used to love Chuck's so curiosity had me searching this! lol

From what I could find, it's unlikely you'll find these shoes in any random store.
They are a very limited run and cost way too much for the average store to stock without a pre-paid order.

They are releasing a low-top snake skin version in the US soon so you can either take your chances to have a one-of-a-kind or buy the low-top version in the US.
by kyototrans rate this post as useful

osaka 2010/10/23 03:46
i think i actually found one in osaka. we will be headed there first and its right off the train station so hopefully they do.

i sent them an email but they never responded.

i'd rather get the hi tops..not really diggin the low tops. dont look as nice either i think.
by chowdig rate this post as useful

reply to this thread