Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Bananas 2010/10/27 18:13
Hi, I am interested in buying Tokyo Bananas in Tokyo.

Any idea if Haneda Airport will have it since Narita Airport has it as well? Also, besides Tokyo Station, where else in Tokyo area can I find it?
by samsherlyn  

... 2010/10/28 13:26
Yes, Haneda will have it. Also, Daimaru Marunouchi and Ueno St. Here is a link that shows what and where you can buy it. For me Strawberry Ginza Cake is the best thing they make. They don't sell it at all locations.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.tokyoba...
by Mitsuo (guest) rate this post as useful

everywhere 2010/10/28 15:04
Any train station, airport or bus rest place used for leaving/entering Tokyo will have it.
by E (guest) rate this post as useful

.. 2010/10/28 17:07
Yea! I love the tokyo bananas and the ginza strawberry cake. Intending to buy it on the last day as I am quite afraid that the airport might run out of it (especially the ginza strawberry cakes).

Any idea if they will do delivery to the hotel if I am going to buy a dozen boxes?
by samsherlyn rate this post as useful

... 2010/10/28 17:49
In reply to E... You should look at the link.

... 2010/10/28 17:54
Ya Sam... Mailorder or delivary might be available. Ask at the hoteru.

.. 2010/10/28 18:01
Ueno St you are referring is Ameyoko St? I will be checking it out the ones at Tokyo Station (bought from there in Jan this year), just afraid I cannot find it as I only happened to walk past it to realize there is a shop selling the bananas.

... 2010/10/29 02:12
not Ameyoko but in the station itself. It's actually in a difficult area and I had to pay 130Y just to acsess it. And now it seems they do not sell SGC there. :(

... 2010/10/29 10:37
I see.. I'll just head to Tokyo Daimaru. Shld be the safest place to get all I want.

reply to this thread