Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

TK International Study Room 2010/11/5 09:59
Hello.

This is a shot in the dark.

I have been applying for jobs with various eikaiwa companies, both companies with multiple schools around Japan and individual ones.

One of those is an Ishinomaki eikaiwa called TK International, which is apparently the same as TK Study Room. I can find absolutely nothing on it, though, other than the little bit in the job description.

So, in a shot in the dark approach, I'm coming here to ask if anyone in either the eikaiwa world or Ishinomaki area knows anything about this particular eikaiwa. I would like some outside info if I'm offered the job.

Thank you,
STG
by StG (guest)  

great place 2011/1/13 04:41
I realize this is probably a much delayed reply. TK Study Room is a great place to teach. Friendly family run business. Ishinomaki is a nice city, big enough that you'll meet some other English speakers and close enough to Sendai for anything you need---good food, drinks, culture, etc. Enjoy the experience!
by mamachariot (guest) rate this post as useful

TK Study Room 2011/3/13 13:36
This is probably too late too. I highly recommend TK Study Room. I used to work for TK. He is an excellent employer and treats his employees very well. I enjoyed myself so much working for him. Ishinomaki is a small town, so if you are looking for big city life, you might not be happy there. However, it offers many more opportunities to meet Japanese friends and immerse yourself in the Japanese lifestyle.
by Ruby (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread