Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Subtitled Version of Christmas Vacation? 2010/11/10 10:57
Hey

I'm thinking about Christmas classes for my students next month and they're always keen on watching DVDs. So, I was thinking about showing them the classic, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation because they will be able to see all the traditions that I will teach them about and it's also a fun film.

Their English is not very strong, so they will need Japanese subtitles to help them.

I tried to find a few websites, but there doesn't seem to be a DVD release of the film in Japan but according to IMDB, it was released in Japan on 15th December 1990 (the film). Does anyone know if there is an official Japanese release DVD around?

If that fails, does anybody know a good website where I can get a hold of the subtitle files to add to my DVD?

Thanks for any help.
by Adam (guest)  

. 2010/11/10 22:07
It's not available in DVD but VHS is available instead - if you still have a video deck to play it.
It is subtitled.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B00005HCH4/ref=dp_c...
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread