Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Suitable university in Japan 2010/11/16 19:22
Dear all,

I'm undergraduate from Universiti Putra Malaysia.Recently, I had been offered for a opportunity to have exchange program in any country, and I really wish that I could have it in Japan. I would like to know on which University is most suitable for international student to have exchange program? Provided courses conducted in English and I'm a Science Computer which majoring in System Computer. I'm do not have basic in japanese language.
by syahirah (guest)  

JTW 2010/11/17 13:02
Japan in Today's World at Kyushu University is a great program taught in English and accepts almost any major.

Kyushu University has one of the largest foreign student populations and are very open to applicants for JTW or their other programs.

You will be required to take Japanese classes based on your current ability (start from zero is okay too). You can choose what seminars to attend while working on a research project to present at the end of the program. Plus, JTW's program has lots of field trips, great admin staff, and as a result of those experiences many students stay to pursue futures in Japan (present company included) and keep in touch with their JTW buddies. Find them on Facebook and get in touch with the people who run it.
by jmarkley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread