Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hourly paid maid in Tokyo 2010/11/18 02:47
Is there a domestic helper (maid)in Tokyo where I can hire per hourly on casual basis? Means perhaps once every 2 wks or so. Preferable without going through agency as I do not want to tie up with long term contract. OR if all must go through agency, how much do you have to pay to the agency? Please give me your suggestions/advise/tips etc.

Thank you in advance for your time and kind assistance.
by mochisakura  

... 2010/11/18 18:35
Just make an advertisement on craigslist.

Even i can help you with that. I have a few years of experience housekeeping in hotel and apartment complexes.
by Reina Jess rate this post as useful

supermarkets etc 2010/11/18 21:36
Where are you in Tokyo?

Often you will see 'wanted' ads for maids at Nissin & National Azabu supermarkets. You could also probably put a note in at the nearest Catholic church (lots of Filipinas working as maids who would be happy to pick up extra hours.) If English is not important, you could ask your local govt. if they have silver service people (retired people who do various kinds of jobs to supplement pension payments.)
by girltokyo (guest) rate this post as useful

maid 2010/11/19 23:53
Thank you all for your suggestion.
Anyone else knows?
by mochisakura rate this post as useful

reply to this thread