Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

halls for a seminar in Tokyo 2010/11/22 15:23
Hi,
It would really help me if someone can help me find an INDIAN or VEG restaurant or a hall in TOKYO SHINJUKU area .. for a gathering of 50 people.
this is a corporate event and should be located in the heart of the town !
Thankyou
by pratik (guest)  

... 2010/11/22 15:48
Do you want a restaurant, or do you want just a hall for a seminar or something? Many halls do not allow any food to be brought in, if that is what you are thinking about.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

hall 2010/11/22 15:59
Well i need a hall basically, but food will also be provided to the guest. therefore i need a hall in any restaurant where they can provide their food in the hall also.

by pratik (guest) rate this post as useful

hotel 2010/11/22 16:47
I do not think ordinary Indian restaurants in Shinjuku have hall to accomodation 50+ people.
How about contacting major hotels in Shinjuku?
They usually halls for 50-100 people (or even more) also they can cater meals.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Maybe some place like this? 2010/11/22 17:04
I know of an Indian restaurant in Ginza, which you could book for like a few hours with their "party plan" - you need to call to ask for details.
http://www.nataraj.co.jp/jp/Party/G_Party.html
by AK rate this post as useful

Sorry 2010/11/22 17:06
...I missed the point that you needed it in Shinjuku. (This restaurant has locations in Ginza, Minami-aoyama, and Ogikubo only.)
by AK rate this post as useful

Osaka ? 2010/11/22 18:49
Whatr about osaka .. are there any good indian restaurants in Osaka with the same details
by pratik (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread