Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Matercard Bic Camera 2010/12/16 15:18
Hi, I just wanted to know if Mastercard (credit card) is accepted on Bic Camera. I'll be arriving in Nagoya & want to buy a camera the first day.
by Hayabusa (guest)  

Yes 2010/12/16 19:02
Mastercard is accepted, but you can receive more "Bic points" if you pay by cash.

So if you're just a visitor, go ahead and use your Mastercard. If you intend to do a lot of shopping at Bic Camera in the future, you should have a Bic card issued and collect points so that you can use them on your next purchase.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/12/17 08:56
Yes at both BicCamera and Yodobashi camera (and most major retailers) Mastercard is accepted. Along with Visa, Amex, JCB or any credit card for that matter.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

OK 2010/12/18 06:21
Thank you for your answers. But there's no Yodobashi in Nagoya I think, only Bic Camera.
by Hayabusa (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/12/18 08:18
Not for another 5 more years. 2016.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

Surcharge 2010/12/19 08:30
Expect to pay a credit card surcharge
by RodW rate this post as useful

surcharge 2010/12/19 08:49
Expect to pay a credit card surcharge

Specifically a foreign transaction fee levied by the credit card company that will show up later on your statement.

The retailer itself doesn't add this surcharge, so the price you pay at bic/yodobashi will be exactly what you see on the items price tag.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread