Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where do I find this? 2010/12/19 23:12
Hi, can anybody please let me know on where can I find this and how much this is?

http://feefyfum.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/photo.jpg
by samsherlyn  

alfort 2010/12/20 09:17
I had one of those the other day that I bought at a convenience store. I've also seen them at grocery stores for around 100-150 yen. I'm not sure that you will be able to find it everywhere though as the usual Alfort is milk chocolate over a white cookie, and I have only occasionally seen the chocolate/chocolate version. Then again that might just be the stores I frequent.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

... 2010/12/20 11:46
Hi, could you recall which convenience store did you see this at esp the chocolate/chocolate version.

I'll try finding it at jusco/aeon chiba too or would Daimaru at Tokyo station have it?
by samsherlyn rate this post as useful

alfort 2010/12/20 12:04
I think I got the chocolate/chocolate version at a 711 at Kyoto Station. If the milk chocolate version is ok you can definitely find it at most convenience stores and grocery stores in the candy bar section.

mild bitter flavor 2010/12/20 12:08
If you have time you can order them:

http://search.rakuten.co.jp/search/mall?...

.. 2010/12/20 13:06
Would i be able to order it and ask them to deliver it to my hotel in asakusabashi?

order 2010/12/20 14:50
You should be able to but it would be best to inquire with the hotel first.

... 2010/12/20 20:04
Alright.

Anyway, I dont really know how to read Japanese very well. Could you let me know how the website works? How do I go about ordering, how long do they take to deliver? Or even better, is there an english version?

reply to this thread