Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Softbank Question 2011/1/12 11:56
I have a Softbank phone, and when I try to make a call I get a message in Japanese and English stating "This phone is not available". I had a friend, who also has Softbank, call me and she gets the same message. Does anyone know what it is?
by satyrna  

. 2011/1/12 13:21
So you can't call and people can't call you?

Sounds like your phone is out of service?
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

pay 2011/1/12 15:20
sounds like you didn't pay your phone bill on time, pay the bill at a convenience store and it'll be turned back on anywhere from immediately to 30 minutes later
by winterwolf (guest) rate this post as useful

Confused 2011/1/12 15:24
My phone is displaying full bars, so I'm confused about the lack of service. Also, my phone is paid automatically every month. We've had them since October, and this is the first problem I've had.
by satyrna rate this post as useful

. 2011/1/13 05:16
Since there is no real way for us to determine the problem, I suggest going to a softbank shop and figuring out the problem from there.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

Tech Support 2011/1/13 07:51
Call customer service, they speak English.
by Psycho Mike (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2011/1/14 00:04
Full bars is an indication of the signal strenth between the closest cell and your phone and has nothing to do with whether or not your account is in service. As others have suggested, talk to Softbank.
by snooch (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread