Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese University 2011/1/21 01:13
I have been to a langauge school in Tokyo, a
and there, a classmate of mine passed a sort of "Foreign Student Exam" (don't remember the actual name of this test" to determine if he was skilled enough to apply for the entrance exams for universities or senmongakkou...

I am planning on going to Japan again after I graduate, so I would like to know exaclty what this test is about, how to take it, and whant other requirements there are to enter a Japanese University as a foreigner.

Of course, I plan on continuing to study Japanese until then, and I understand that it is maybe the most important part, but my classmate's Japanese was far from perfect when he passed this test, so I figure this test isn't only about Japanese spaking ability?
by Girigiri (guest)  

Exam 2011/1/21 15:53
If he took it for university of senmongakkou entrance it should be —¯ŠwŽŽŒ± which requires japanese proficiency of equal to JLPT Level 1 as far as I know
by Poiuy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread