Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Public College in Tokyo? 2011/3/21 10:56
Hi so my grades slipped late in high school due to personal reasons (which are solved lol) so my GPA isnt good enough to get into a university or college. So my question is, are there any public colleges in Tokyo that i can accumulate credits to have the minimum GPA requirement waived? Im planning on getting a 4 year degree in tokyo once i get into a university/college, but i need to get these credits to have the gpa waived. any help is appreciated
by Habsfan  

... 2011/3/21 12:17
In order to get into a Japanese university/college, you will need to pass an entrance examination of "that" particular university/college, so GPA might not be applicable at all. Also, for a regular course you will need to be somewhat fluent in the Japanese language as well; people enrol in a language school for a year or two to reach that level.
by AK rate this post as useful

PS 2011/3/22 07:05
Does anybody know of any language schools that offer college credits? Ive heard that if you earn around 30 college credits or so, the GPA/SAT is waived when applying for a university/college
by Habsguy (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2011/3/22 11:41
language school give you a reccomendation to the japanese colleges. you take their entrance exams. SAT scores doesnt matter, They give their own test,.

unless you plan on going to an american college in japan. then going to language school doesnt matter either since classes are in english. and they want transcripts, and sat or ACT scores.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread