Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinagawa 2011/4/10 19:58
Hie, I am going down to Shinagawa for a business trip for 2 weeks. This is my first trip to japan. I am wondering how much a meal would cost there? Is there anything i should know about the place?

IS there any interesting nearby place to visit there?

by Jiew Shang  

. 2011/4/11 01:07
Shinagawa or Shinagawa Station area? Anycase meals range from expensive to cheap, just depends where you eat at. There should be plenty of places to find almost anywhere to eat there.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

lots 2011/4/11 07:40
Great tempura restaurant in basement of Wing on hotel side of road: really authentic;
Sengaguji temple; Shinagawa Tokkaido Post road area; Happoen garden; Hatakayama collection of tea ceremony ceramics;
Ask at the concierge of your hotel: there have local maps with good walking ideas
by fmj rate this post as useful

... 2011/4/12 03:11
The Shinagawa station area is like a lot of station area's in Tokyo, Lots of shops and restaurants in all quality levels and prices. It's a good place to discover other area's of Tokyo as the station is on the circle railway.
This link http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3040.html gives more info on Shinagawa.
Have a nice trip
B. Slager
by B. Salger (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread