Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Actress at Sensoji Temple 2011-04-14 2011/4/14 15:10
Hello, I was in Asakusa today April 14 and there was a tv crew and people gathering around trying to take photos of them. This was around noon. Anyway all I could find out is that the girl was an actress, but I don't remember seeing her before even though I've seen a lot of Japanese movies and tv shows both old and current. She looked young maybe late teens early twenties. If you were there or know someone who was, can you please let me know the name of this actress? With everyone trying to get a photo of her it has sparked my curiousity.
by David (guest)  

Difficult question 2011/4/14 21:45
There are hundreds of so-called young teen or early twenties ''actresses/models/stars/TV reporter-girls'' in Japan, so we can't tell unless the visit makes a headline in the news. Some ''stars'' are only recognized by core geeks. For instance, probably the most popular idol pop group currently in Japan is AKB48- they are supposed to be some sort of girls-next-door of Akihabara geek town with 48 members- but who can remember the names of all of them...
by Just passing by (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread