Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

question about moving 2011/5/20 02:54
hi im currently living in u.s. miami fl and i want to move to japan im 23yrs old i have my highschool diploma i did not go to college i want to rent an apartment in japan and live in japan for as long as i can and please tell me what i need to work in japan no professional jobs just regular jobs like stores restaurants and etc please answere my question im dying to move to japan already and my dream is to meet a japanesse girl and marry her. thanks please answere.
by David rodriguez  

FAQ - harsh reality 2011/5/20 11:31
David,

Please read one of replies to the millions of other "I wanna live and work in Japan" questions posted here - invariably by Americans with no university degree. A university degree is the basic immigration requirement for getting a working visa in Japan, so you are basically restricted to visiting the country as a tourist (i.e. no paid employment permitted) for up to 90 days. Either that, or you move to Japan to study Japanese (requires funding), or you find your dream Japanese girl and marry her before moving to Japan.
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

To Japan 2011/5/20 11:34
Please look at the hundreds of all posts on that same subject by going back, in the general list of posts to a week ago, 2 weeks ago etc. etc. . or enter your question in the question window near the top of the forum page.

You could also write or call the Japanese embassy in your country or the consulate in or near your home town.
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread