Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Catholic Churches in Tokyo near Komaba? 2011/6/3 11:12
Hi there,

My name is Samantha and I recently landed in Tokyo. I'm a roman catholic and was just wondering if there are any catholic churches that are not too far from or easy to get to from the Komaba Todai mae station. Unfortunately, I don't know any Japanese so I'm looking for a church which does English services some time on Saturday or Sunday.

I know how to get to Ookayama, Jiyugaoka, Naka meguro, Shibuya and Komaba Todai mae stations using Keio Inokashira, Tokyu Toyoko, Tokyu Oimachi lines so I prefer if the church is located close by or is easy to get to from any one of these stations.

Can someone please help me? Also, could you please include directions of what trains I should catch and how I can get to the church from the Komaba Todai mae station (if it's not too much trouble)?

Thanks heaps for your help! =)
by Samantha (guest)  

The site's search box is your friend 2011/6/3 13:19
A quick search of this site produces (keyword: catholic) produces many entries. try the links below:

www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+6611

www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+55332

Some of the links are a little old but I don't think catholic churches move very often :)
by Anonymous (guest) rate this post as useful

Thank you 2011/6/3 15:49

Thank you very much! I found the second link very useful and found a catholic church that's only 5 mins away and does an English Mass on Sunday at 5.00pm.

Thanks again!!! =D
by Samantha (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread