Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where can I buy a plug adapter! 2011/6/11 06:56
I am in moriguchi Japan and am quite lost. Ugh this is frustrating. I need to buy an umbrella too but it's so rainy out already... And I don't know which stores to go to.
by mattijcowan  

. 2011/6/12 06:11
Plug adapter from any good electrical store or try Yodobashi or Bic Camera.

Get an umbrella from your nearest convenience store.
by RobBeer (guest) rate this post as useful

lost 2011/6/13 14:39
100y shop has them as well
by 100yman (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2011/6/13 18:14
If you are staying in a hotel. Most hotels make umbrella's availble for a small fee or just for free.
And i have never been in a country where so many shops sell umbrella's in all price ranges. (And after a shower there seem to be also a lot of abandoned umbrella's around).
B. Slager
by B. Slager (guest) rate this post as useful

Ugh this is frustrating 2011/6/14 09:10
Ugh this is frustrating. LOL!!!
by Bruno38 rate this post as useful

Yodobashi 2011/6/14 23:01
Hi,

Last summer, I had the same issue as u. I went to Yodobashi with someone who speak Japanese because I couldn't it. If I remember correctly it is at the same level as the PC but at the opposite side. It costs around 1000 yen.

Good luck
by nicexgirl (guest) rate this post as useful

more 2011/6/14 23:22
Ey Canadian fellow

I did some research for u but I am not sure if it is accurate.

http://www.osaka-info.jp/en/search/detail/shopping_5083.html

I think it is approximatively 30 mins away from moriguchi.

There are a lot of plug adapters from 1000 yen up to 3000 yen. In my case, my plug adapter is black and has a green sticker with letter A written on it. FYI I use a macbook pro.

Also I think it is in the baseman or the first floor *located at the right of the store* Anyhow, good luck!

by nicexgirl rate this post as useful

reply to this thread