Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buying concert tickets from e-plus 2011/6/14 14:23
Hey guys,

I am planning to go to Tokyo in August for 3 weeks.

During that time I am thinking of going to Animelo Summer Live http://pc.animelo.jp/anisama/2011/rainbow/live/ and Otodama Sea Studio http://eplus.jp/sys/web/irg/otodama/index.html . They both sell their tickets through eplus. Would it be possible for a tourist to buy those tickets through Famimart or 7-11 when I am in Tokyo? Or what would be the easiest way for a tourist to buy those tickets?

Thanks!
by microlah  

... 2011/6/18 23:39
Providing the events aren't sold out, you will be able to buy tickets from a convenience store in tokyo. The ticket machines are all in Japanese, so if you can't understand Japanese well, write all the information on a piece of paper before going and the staff should help you.
by Mollii (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2011/6/19 08:36
Thanks! I can understand a bit of Japanese so I guess I should be okay.
by microlah rate this post as useful

Further questions ;D 2011/6/24 03:41
My friend bought me some tickets using eplus and she said that the price was the ticket price + some kinda fee (it was something like 840 yen for two tickets on top of the actual ticket price) and when she got the tickets from Lawson she also had to pay extra ~740yen to get them... is this normal or am I being screwed? Thanks!!
by E (guest) rate this post as useful

.. 2011/6/25 16:14
Depends on the tickets. I have paid a fee for concert tix mqny times before but it's normally about 200yen per tix max. But I know some tix ordered in a presale sometimes have a much higher fee. I paid 1600yen to order festival tix through presale coz it was impossible for me or my friends to get online or to a convience store at the time the tix were gunna go on sale. If you're friend is Japanese I doubt very much that they would try to jib you.
by Mollii (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread