Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Aeon Narita Shopping Centre 2011/7/1 00:44
Hi! I am travelling to Tokyo in 25 days - yay! My flight leaves Tokyo Narita at 6:50pm. Since I have to check out from my hotel at 10:00am, I was thinking of going into Narita early, check-in my luggage (JAL website says that I can check in as early as 7:00am - have to confirm this again), then go around Narita: Aeon Mall, Naritansan, Omotesando then back to Narita Airport in time for my flight. This way, my luggage is all checked and I am already in the vicinity of the airport. I have previously thought about killing time in Tokyo but then I'd have to think where I can leave my luggage etc etc etc...anyway, my question is, I have read somewhere, I think it was probably a three month old article that Aeon Mall was closed - due to the earthquake? Just wanna know if it has re-opened, if at all it was closed because this would really affect my "perfect" plan.
by axtina  

.. 2011/7/1 12:12
Don't worry, the Aeon Mall in Narita is open. It closed a few days after the earthquake but that's it.

You should confirm re luggage check in time, though. Many air lines only accept your luggage 3 hours prior to your flight.

After checking out your hotel, they will hold your luggage for free. So if you want to stay in Tokyo, it's doable.
by Tokyonet (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks 2011/7/1 12:38
Thanks Tokyonet ... yeah I will reconfirm check-in time. If I was right then the thing to consider I guess, will I be able to fill 5-6 hours just in Narita better than the airport but even better if I can figure out if I can stay in Tokyo without feeling too rushed :)
by axtina rate this post as useful

reply to this thread