Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Western style fine dining (kyoto) 2011/7/15 21:21
Hi people, I need some help please. It will be our first year anniversary for me and my partner and we will be in kyoto to celebrate. I am planning to take her to a western style fine dining restaurant somewhere in Kyoto, Shijo perhaps or anywhere in the City. we would prefer italian, french or otherwise Japanese. My budget will be ranging from medium to low high (trying not to break the bank!). Could anyone recommend some restaurants with their websites so I could have a look and perhaps make a reservation in advance?

Thank you!
by preston79  

...a few... 2011/7/16 16:07
there is a very nice italian restaurant at the Hyatt Regency, however it isnt a formal restaurant.The Grandview at Westin Miyako is good too. The most "fine dining" that I have been to in the area was at Nara Hotel, Nara. it was extraordinarily good, probably the best european food I've ever eaten, however the set menus started at about 9000 JPY and finished at 20000ish from memory, so while it was worth it for the food quality, it was an expensive night.
by Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread