Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Online gift shop in Japan 2011/7/15 23:08
Hi all,

I'd like to send a gift (flowers, chocolate, been sweets or so) to a Japanese family. As I don't speak or read Japanese and I'm not in Japan, I need an English language online gift shop or department store. Can anyone recommend a website? Thanks a lot!
by limboy  

... 2011/7/19 13:11
This is Japan's biggest shopping website. It has everything:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/
by Tokyonet (guest) rate this post as useful

Rakuten 2011/7/19 21:58
Thanks, I ordered something there. Their English pages are kind of weird, but it worked in the end (or so I hope). I just wish that the shop that actually sells the stuff would communicate in English too, but it doesn't.
by limboy (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks for the link 2011/7/23 14:19
Thanks for the link to Rakuten, what a great site. I ordered some Miffy stuff straight away... very similar prices to shelf price when visiting Japan and shipping was reasonable.
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

yattenai 2011/7/23 15:07
There is no direct shopping available on the internet from some of my favorite places where they sell senbei or manju and other okashis. I have no problem ordering tea.
What's up with that?
by uumiumi (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread