Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Restaurant suggestions for birthday girl 2011/7/22 14:48
Dear forum members,

Things are getting serious with a lovely Japanese girl. Her birthday is coming soon, and I would like to bring her to a nice restaurant in central Tokyo (intra-Yamanote).

I'm open to any cuisine. What I'm looking for is quality food and great, romantic atmosphere. I would spend about 12,000 for the both of us, drinks included. And suggestions of fine eating establishments to bring, and impress, a fine lady?
by Pierreboro  

bday surprise 2011/7/22 15:11
wherever you go remember to inform the resturant that its her bday, Usually resturant will have some surprise like a small cake etc that would make her feel special and nice.
by k (guest) rate this post as useful

romantic 2011/8/1 18:15
The New York Bar & Grill in the Park Hyatt Tokyo. Ask for a window seat when you reserve. It will blow her away.
by YukariSakamoto (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2011/8/1 18:20
Thanks Yukari for your answer. Her birthday was actually last Monday, and I decided to bring her to a wonderful small pizzeria called Savoy in azabujuban.

Next time I'll bring her out, I'll think about your suggestion!
by Pierreboro (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2011/8/2 09:01
Thanks Yukari for your answer. Her birthday was actually last Monday, and I decided to bring her to a wonderful small pizzeria called Savoy in azabujuban.

Next time I'll bring her out, I'll think about your suggestion!
by Pierreboro (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread