Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Responsibility Of A Father In Tokyo 2011/8/12 15:44
Next month I will have a 10 days vacation in Tokyo, Japan. I plan to go to a lot of place to enjoy my trip. But i also need to buy a gift for my son too. He said that he wants The Pokemon Plastic Model Collection Sets release by Bandai. And i've been told by my friend that there is a place call pokemon center that sales pokemon merchandise. So I'd like to know does this place sales the products i just named and exactly which part of the collection do they sale.If the pokemon center doesn't have it could you tell me where can i buy it please!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

by Jpan (guest)  

Wrong title 2011/8/13 22:08
You would probably get more responses if you put Pokemon Center into your thread title.

I expect that you can find what you are looking for there, it is near Hamamatsucho (sp?) JR station or Daimon subway station.

Another place to look is in the toy sections of Yodobashi Camera and Big Camera. I think the Yurakucho store has a big toy section. Another option is Hakuhinkan Toy Park in Ginza.

by Tilt (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread