Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Help finding beauty products? 2011/9/12 20:22
I can't read or speak much Japanese yet so I'm having trouble finding a couple things. I'm looking for a hair product that helps keep your hair straight when you flat iron it, a really good anti-frizz serum, and some kind of pore shrinking mask or anything that helps with large pores. Any recommendations would be great!

How do Japanese girls keep their hair so sleek in this humidity?? Just genetics? :/
by teagreenarmadillo  

DHC Nanocolloid range 2011/9/17 21:42
DHC sells what you are looking for in a range called Nanocolloid. Bonus, if you are from UK/US/Canada/AUS/NZ, you can buy the product there too (if you get used to it and like it).

http://www.dhcuk.co.uk/DHC/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=3954

That's a link to the UK website for English readers. The description says Enriched with moisture-retaining hyaluronic acid and brightening mulberry extract, this hydrating toner helps refine your complexion by minimising the appearance of pores. For best results, use with our complete Platinum Silver Nanocolloid range.

Sorry, can't help you with your hair woes.
by MN (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread