Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to buy school cardigans in Takashimaya? 2011/10/23 11:58
Hello~

I'm currently attending Yamate Gakuin high school and we have changed into our winter uniforms. Problem is, I have to use my host brothers old cardigans which look frumpy on me. I'm in Yokohama.

Now, because it's on my way home, I have gone in there once or twice but can't ever really find the actual spot I need to go to. And I'm much to shy to ask a store clerk where the school clothing is.

Can someone please help me? Thank you, much appreciated!!
by ChiikaBoom  

Re: Where to buy school cardigans in Takashimaya? 2011/10/23 16:49
No point being shy about it - that's what the store clerks are there for!
Just in case, they seem to have a school uniform section on the 6th floor of Takashimaya (Yokohama).

http://www.takashimaya.co.jp/yokohama/floor/index.html

Where it says 学校制服 (gakkou seifuku = school uniforms).
by AK rate this post as useful

Clerks are nice there 2011/10/23 19:02
ChiikaBoom,

I'm sure you've already figured it out by clicking floor 6 on AK's link, but the floors at Yokohama Takashimaya are quite tricky. Don't give up and be sure you go to the upleft rear corner of the following map where it says 学校制服ユニフォーム. They're open every day for the rest of the month.
http://www.takashimaya.co.jp/yokohama/floor/f06.html

Don't worry, I've been there two or three times in the past and the ladies are very very nice. You can usually buy cardigans on the spot by telling them your school name and size and handing them the cash. They won't make a fuss about it. And don't go to Joinus by mistake.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy school cardigans in Takashimaya? 2011/10/26 22:15
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Saved my life, honestly. I'm a hopeless being.. thank you again!!
by ChiikaBoom rate this post as useful

reply to this thread