Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I buy Duffy bear at disneyland? 2011/11/15 00:26
I love duffy with magic hat
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/09/duffy-the-disney-bear-is...

I know it will be sold in Disneysea but
I prefer to go Disneyland.

So any chance to buy it in disneyland?
by k (guest)  

Re: Can I buy Duffy bear at disneyland? 2011/11/15 10:37
I'm not sure if you can buy this at Tokyo Disneyland, but one bit of general advice is that there is a huge Disney store outside of the theme parks near the Maihama train station called "Bon Voyage" It carries a large selection of items from the parks. You might try shopping there first to see if you can find the bear you are looking for. This store came in very handy for me when I forgot to purchase one particular item from Disneyland and didn't want to pay for an additional admission the next day. They are also open a bit after the parks close and I think they open earlier also, but please check first.
by 56Premiere rate this post as useful

Re: Can I buy Duffy bear at disneyland? 2011/11/15 15:42
Based on my 2010 Disney Xmas experience you could only buy the Duffy bear at one store within DisneySea.

Aunt Peg's down in Harbour town...we went to Disney Sea first and saw the bear everywhere and when we went to Disneyland the next day and decided we MUST have one we were told it was only sold at Disney Sea.

We did search Bon Voyage, no luck.

As I say this was my 2010 experience, I'll let you know in a week or so if 2011 is the same.
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

Update 2011/11/24 05:42
I've been in Tokyo a few days now and I thought I would let those interested know that I saw a Duffy bear at a famous toy shop in Ueno (Yamashiroya).

I've been in many toy departments in the last few days but this was the only place outside of DisneySea I've seen the bear.

Also the price seemed far more than what you would pay at Disney- although I can't read Japanese so this could have been a special edition bear or something?

Hope that helps the bear hunters

Re: Can I buy Duffy bear at disneyland? 2011/11/26 09:02
You can buy Duffy at Toysfield in OIOI in Shinjuku too.
by Tokyonet (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can I buy Duffy bear at disneyland? 2011/11/29 00:11
Thank you so much you guys.
I've been to disneyland and the shops outside
but no duffy sell there
by k (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can I buy Duffy bear at disneyland? 2011/11/30 15:09
Also a large display with lots of costume choices at SEIBU department store Ikebukuro 5th floor children's section (on top of Yamanote line Ikebukuro Station).

These were the same price as the aforementioned bears at Ueno so maybe I am just out of touch with the cost of Duffy.

Good luck in your hunt.

reply to this thread