Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

kigurumi in japan 2011/11/24 18:41
Hi,

I was just wondering where the best place to buy kigurumi is in Japan? I heard don quijote in tokyo is good? Can anyone tell me where to find this store, or any other good stores for kigurumi?

Thankyou~!
by clairelouise (guest)  

Re: kigurumi in japan 2011/11/26 03:12
What part of Japan are you going to be staying in? There are Don Quixote stores in many locations. If you're going to be in Tokyo, the main ones are in Shinjuku (on Yasikuni Dori, in Kabukicho) Roppongi (on Gaien Higashi Dori, walking from the station towards Tokyo Midtown) and Shibuya (Dogenzaka 2Chome). There are several more in Tokyo, and many in other Cities. You can find all locations at their website, www.donki.com (Japanese only).

I bought a few Kigurumis for friends once, and only 1 of them was able to fit into the biggest size that Don Quixote sold. Even the skinny people couldn't fit into them, because they were too short for them, so I'm not sure if it's the best place to buy them for westerners. I was buying them for people in their late twenties though, so it may be the right size for teenagers or children.
by Umechan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: kigurumi in japan 2011/12/1 20:59
The other poster is right. Don Quixote is the best place to go. Make sure you go for kigurumi made by Sazac - they are the official kigurumi producers. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can always buy from a UK website called www.kigu.co.uk and they post internationally.
by tommmm rate this post as useful

Re: kigurumi in japan 2017/5/22 08:24
I am in Tokyo now and the Don Quixote department store is listed as closed in its Shibuya location.
by Rob savala (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread