Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where can I watch NFL playoffs in Kyoto 2011/12/31 04:42
I spend a lot of time in Kyoto and will be there on Sunday, January 15, when my favorite team, the New England Patriots, play. I speak Japanese so I don't know that many Western bars in Kyoto, except the Gael, which I love, but I think is more soccer oriented. Any suggestions on whete I can watch the playoff game or even a replay of. It he next day in Kyoto?
by Flyer (guest)  

Re: Where can I watch NFL playoffs in Kyoto 2012/1/11 05:44
SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS POST. Sincerely, a Cheesehead moving to Kyoto during the playoffs.
by T. A. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I watch NFL playoffs in Kyoto 2012/1/11 15:15
No guarantees, but the Hub may show the playoffs, though not necessarily live.

If you want to be certain, subscribe to NFL gamepass.

https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/packages?campaign=ext_SEM_google...
by kyototrans rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I watch NFL playoffs in Kyoto 2012/1/12 13:23
Monday 16th, 19:00-21:50 at NHK BS1, the tape-delayed game will be run. Denver and Patriots.
by Jay Key (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I watch NFL playoffs in Kyoto 2012/1/13 19:28
On Monday morning at 6:30 local time, I'm going to be streaming Giants-Packers on one of the streaming sites (and catch as much as I can before I head to work). I live in Yokohama, but I don't know of a single place here or in Tokyo which is showing the games live. A well known Roppongi sports bar, Legends, is showing the games on tape delay in the evening. Good luck trying to find a place in Kyoto/Osaka, but I don't know that you'll find anyplace showing the games live.
by devdave rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I watch NFL playoffs in Kyoto 2012/1/13 19:37
As a follow-up to my previous post, the Tokyo sports bar I mentioned in the above post, Legends, will be showing the Super Bowl live on that Monday morning... but it looks like playoffs will all be tape-delayed.
by devdave rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I watch NFL playoffs in Kyoto 2012/1/17 16:13
Try Fenway Park bar in Kyoto. I think on Kawaramachi but can't remember...

It's owned by a Japanese Red Sox lover and I'd be shocked if he wasn't playing the Pats game.

by Kyoto friend (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I watch NFL playoffs in Kyoto 2012/1/19 18:05
NFL game pass online. It will cost you but its worth it.
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I watch NFL playoffs in Kyoto 2012/1/22 17:28
Thank you for all the invaluable information. I am pleased to learn about the nfl game pass. I called Fenway Park and they said they can't see football games there. Is there seriously no place to watch the NFL in Kansai !? The Packers are out this season, but I would have liked to watch the last 14 seconds of that San Fran game. Again, if anyone knows of a place, or a super bowl meet up- please post.
by T.A. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread