Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2012 MLB Opening at the Tokyo Dome tickets? 2012/1/15 18:25
I've been searching and searching for a way to get a hold of tickets to the MLB Opening games in Tokyo this March. Does anyone know how to get tickets to one of these games?

I live in Japan, so if it means going to Lawsons or something that is ok.

Thanks!
by danniqi  

Re: 2012 MLB Opening at the Tokyo Dome tickets? 2012/1/15 20:24
I'm watching the Japanese MLB sites and the A's and Mariners sites... but if it's anything like when I went three years ago to A's/BoSox, the tickets will be on sale at the usual places Lawson (Loppi), Family Mart (Famiport/e+) etc. Presumably there will be an announcement soon for a sale date in February.
by devdave rate this post as useful

Re: 2012 MLB Opening at the Tokyo Dome tickets? 2012/1/15 20:33
Thanks! That's what I was hoping ... will you let me know if you hear anything?

^_^
by danniqi rate this post as useful

Re: 2012 MLB Opening at the Tokyo Dome tickets? 2012/1/15 22:39
I just went to l-like.com@(Lawson ticket) and saw that until Tuesday, they are already doing pre-requests for their "L Encore" members for the Tokyo Dome "Excite" seats... the most expensive seats at field level. (18,000 yen each for the two A's/M's games, 10,000 each for the four A's or M's v. Yomiuri or Hanshin games). It said that they would announce in mid-January (i.e. any day now!) when the other tickets would go on sale. So it's very possible they will release tickets for the other (cheaper) sections fairly soon.

Re: 2012 MLB Opening at the Tokyo Dome tickets? 2012/1/17 00:06
Lawson ticket now has a page dedicated to Opening Series tickets, including prices for the two "regular season" MLB games and the four MLB vs. NPB exhibitions.

http://l-tike.com/sports/mlb/

Tickets will go on general sale on Saturday, Feb. 4th at 11 a.m., but before then, L Encore members will have first shot at the tickets through a pre-sale ending Jan. 25th.

Re: 2012 MLB Opening at the Tokyo Dome tickets? 2012/1/17 08:08
OH! Thank you so much, I'm so excited!!!

Now the next hurdle is for me to try to navigate the Loppi machine on the 4th. LOL

I've only done it once before, but I didn't fail too badly ^_^

Thanks again, you have been an amazing help!
by danniqi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2012 MLB Opening at the Tokyo Dome tickets? 2012/1/19 20:21
Does anyone know how to become a L Encore member?
by Nick (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2012 MLB Opening at the Tokyo Dome tickets? 2012/1/19 22:06
I'm not gonna bother translating this page, but IF you live in Japan (have a Japanese address) and buy tickets to enough events to justify the annual fee of 1,575 yen... how you become a L Encore member is on this page:

http://l-tike.com/guide/lencore-member.html

Re: 2012 MLB Opening at the Tokyo Dome tickets? 2012/1/19 22:11
Thanks for the reply... very kind!

Guess there will still be anough tickets when they go on general sale so I will wait.

Cheers

Nick
by Nick (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread