Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where To Buy these two things? 2012/1/31 12:08
Where can I buy specifically in Akihabara 2nd Hand Mobile phones & Laptops? And Souvenir T-shirts made and designed locally here in Japan (Prints like I love Tokyo, I love Japan, etc..) I prefer not too expensive one because I will buy maybe ten (10) Shirts for my Family when I go back to my Home Country (Philippines). Thanks in advance.
by Bingo45  

Re: Where To Buy these two things? 2012/2/21 06:52
I don't know about mobile phones, but I'll tell you finding 2nd hand computers in Akiba is like shooting fish in a barrel. They're everywhere.

Stroll down the secondary streets, the small streets perpendicular an parallel to the main road (Chuo dori). That's your best best in finding what you're looking for. I wouldn't be surpized to find mobiles phones as well.

The Chuo dori itself is mainly packed with new stuff and maybe 1 or 2 stores selling used items, but still worth a stroll - who knows you might walk into a good deal.

Other locations worth trying:

- Nakano, a sort of secondary electric town in an outskirt of Tokyo (it's on a subway station, iirc).
- A flea market, like the one in Shinjuku central park on (not all) weekends.
by thany rate this post as useful

reply to this thread