Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Concert's seating number 2012/3/2 23:37
I got a ticket to a certain concert but the seats is about 22th row from the stage on the first floor. The hall is not so big probably about 2000 seats. So is my seating good enough?
Also even if terraced seating will I even got my view blocked with head or taller people in front of me?

I got it from pre-orders, the general sales is still open. Do I need to buy the ticket again if I want a better view?

Thanks in advance!
by Diguchi (guest)  

Re: Concert's seating number 2012/3/3 11:48
Diguchi,

It totally depends on your definition of "good enough" and what venue you are talking about.

For example, do you seek sound or visual? Is there a certain spot of the stage you wish to have a better view of? Perhaps the drummer rather than the guitarist or the rythem guitarist rather than the lead guitarist? And by "first floor" do you mean balcony and not the ground floor? And is your seet at the left, right or the middle of the venue? How do you know it's the 22nd row?
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Concert's seating number 2012/3/3 11:56
Diguchi,
It totally depends on your definition of "good enough" and what venue you are talking about.

For example, do you seek sound or visual? Is there a certain spot of the stage you wish to have a better view of? Perhaps the drummer rather than the guitarist or the rythem guitarist rather than the lead guitarist? And by "first floor" do you mean balcony and not the ground floor? And is your seet at the left, right or the middle of the venue? How do you know it's the 22nd row?

Uco,
thanks for the responses,
By first floor I mean the ground floor.There are three blocks seats and my position will be on the center one. there already a number seating printed on the ticket and I checked with the floor map on the venue websites so I know that I will be standing on 22th row

I remember that in Japan eventhough it said numbered seating but no one will be sit during the concert right? so It can be considered as standing with fixed position since I have short height I'm afraid this will be a problem
by Diguchi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Concert's seating number 2012/3/4 12:48
At most concerts, people do not stand up from their seats.

Either way, if your seat is on the ground floor, isn't it natural to assume there will be heads blocking your sight if every one of the 21 rows stands up in front of you?

By the way, you usually can't bring in any steps into concert venues, but a short friend of mine always sneaks in a couple of telephone directory books to stand on :)
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread