Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Giants on weekdays...will it sell out? 2012/3/13 08:57
I want to see the Giants play the Chunichi Dragons on April 10th when I'm in Japan. It is a weekday game. Will I be able to buy tickets a few days before when I get to Japan, or do weekday games always sell out? The fees to order in advance are quite high. Thanks!
by tgal1984  

Re: Tokyo Giants on weekdays...will it sell out? 2012/3/13 16:35
Why don't you buy the tickets upon the arrival to Tokyo. I guess you can buy it on the internet and pick your tickets and make a payement at a convenience store nearby. Your hotel will assist you to get them.

It won't be sold out until the last minute, but sooner is safer.
by Jay Key (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Giants on weekdays...will it sell out? 2012/3/13 17:39
Welcome Giants fan!

There are usually some vacant seats for weekday games.

But sooner is safer, especially if you want good seats.

You can buy the tickets in advance on the Internet, but it is written only in Japanese and tickets are non-refundable once bought.

Have fun!
by Coco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Giants on weekdays...will it sell out? 2012/3/13 23:18
Thanks! I will buy them as soon as I arrive. I would order them online on the Lawson website, but I've heard that you have to have them mailed to a Japanese address. Is that true? I wonder if I can get them mailed to my hotel or if they will lose them. I wish you could print the tickets online, like you sometimes can here. I will ask as soon as I get to my hotel. I may also try to see the Yakult Swallows. I'm okay if I don't have the best seats, but I'm SO EXCITED to go.
by tgal1984 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Giants on weekdays...will it sell out? 2012/3/14 05:16
Last summer, I purchased Giants tickets here,

http://www.e-tix.jp/ticket_giants/en/ticket_pc_en.php

You print the tickets at home in the US and present them at the gate. Very easy, and you can pick your exact seats. I checked on your April 10, 6PM game, and there are plenty of seats available now.

Dale
by Oenophile Angler rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Giants on weekdays...will it sell out? 2012/3/14 06:41
I used the same service from my hotel for a game on the 21st of March. I would definitely recommend it.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Giants on weekdays...will it sell out? 2012/3/14 07:45
Wow, thank you so much. That website is amazing.
by tgal1984 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread