Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tickets at Shibuya O-East? 2012/3/13 17:49
There is a gig that I want to go to at Shibuya O-East soon, and they aren't selling presale tickets anymore. I have no problem with buying the tickets at the door, but how would I do that? I'm assuming there will be a line to get in, so would I need to wait and then buy my ticket, or buy it first and then get in line? Sorry if this is a silly question, but this will be my first time going to a concert in Japan, and I don't know how these things work here.
by DarlingKanaya (guest)  

Re: Tickets at Shibuya O-East? 2012/3/14 12:13
Normally tickets are on sale at combini's or ticket pia shops up until the day prior. If you give us the gig info we may be able to help more.
by sonson0412 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tickets at Shibuya O-East? 2012/3/14 18:16
It's called musicJAPANplus gig vol.3, and it's on March 16th. It has an L code to use at the loppi(?) machines at Lawson, but it doesn't actually appear to be in their database, so I can't buy my ticket. According to the O-East site, it's not sold out, so I guess I'm either missing something or tickets were only being sold for a limited time. It doesn't even have the at-the-door price set yet, so I'm getting a bit weirded out. Any additional information would be very helpful!
by DarlingKanaya (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tickets at Shibuya O-East? 2012/3/15 12:43
Did you go to Lawsons and try to use the Loppi machine? I searched the Lawsons tickets website, but I can't find it either! By number, name, or the artists names! Seems very strange. As its tomorrow, I guess you'll just have to rock up and see if you can get a ticket at the door. Or go into Shibuya O-East today and ask, if you're around that area. Sorry I'm no help to you.
by sonson0412 (guest) rate this post as useful

Sales start at 4pm today! 2012/3/16 16:54
I hope you're in time to see this, but according to O-East's official website, tonight's tickets will be sold at the door starting 4pm. Good luck!
http://shibuya-o.com/east/2012/03
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tickets at Shibuya O-East? 2012/3/17 11:49
Thanks for your help, guys. I was able to buy my ticket just fine, and the gig was awesome! I'm still waiting for my hearing to recover, though, haha.
by DarlingKanaya (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread