Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

seller on ticket.co.jp won't send my ticket 2012/4/9 16:28
I bought a fanclub ticket with unknown seating number on ticket.co.jp
Less than 1 week of the show I haven't got any notice that stated the seller already send my ticket. The seller said at the description that she/he will send the ticket 7 days before the show.

I don't know maybe the seating number turns up too good so the seller refused to send.
I know ticket.co.jp can do the refund but I need my ticket so bad :(

How long I should wait till I know completely that the seller really won't send my ticket (not because delayment)

Will the seller notice ticket.co.jp if she/he really mean not to send ticket, so I don't just sit and guess if she/he really mean it or not

What I need is the seller told immediately if she/he refused to send the ticket so I can find another ticket that secure me to go.

I searched for the other ticket but hardly found, the only one available when I decided to buy the ticket is this fanclub one so I have no choise. the ticket is on the weekend show so I know it will be hard to get the ticket even the price would be up so high

Is this kind of system really unfair?
by yuwa (guest)  

Re: seller on ticket.co.jp won't send my ticket 2012/4/10 19:05
- Did the seller "say" that he/she would send it 7 days in advance of the event? I believe that fan club tickets tend to reach the buyer quite close to the event.

- As ticket.co.jp is an intermediary service, they should be able to prompt the seller. Try asking the seller or ticket.co.jp question.

- You have an address in Japan, correct? Maybe wait another day for the mail, then ask ticket.co.jp?
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread