Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Flea Market Yoyogi Park 2012/4/27 19:42
I can't find any recent information on the flea market in Yoyogi Park in the search history...

Can someone help? When are the next few dates and where exactly is it taking place?

Thank you!
by B-Man (guest)  

Re: Flea Market Yoyogi Park 2012/4/28 23:58
Please, no one?
by B-Man (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Flea Market Yoyogi Park 2012/4/29 10:36
See http://www.paperlantern.net/fleamarket/ for all flea markets including schedules.
by USC4Ever (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Flea Market Yoyogi Park 2012/4/29 13:31
Thanks, but this page only lists the exact dates of the fleamarket in Shinagawa...

Re: Flea Market Yoyogi Park 2012/4/29 21:50
You did not read the page. This is listed on the page I referenced...

"Yoyogi Park -Shibuya Koendori Fes-
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm
Number of shops: 800
Access: 5 minute walk from Harajuku station (JR Yamanote line or 6-7 minute walk from Meiji jingu-mae station(Chiyoda line), 10 minute walk from Shibuya station. Next to NHK hall.
This well known, big, always-crowded monthly-held fleamarket was first held
in 1981 called 'free market', became a beginning of fleamarket in Japan.
Mainly fashion items for the young are sold such as casual wear, sneakers, fashion bags,
Popular famous brand items.
Map
*hosted by Tokyo Citizens Recycling Society(Tokyo Risaikuru-Undo Shiminno-kaii)"

Re: Flea Market Yoyogi Park 2012/4/30 02:11
lol...I might not be able to read the above text, but I do not see any specific date?! (like: every month the first saturday)

Re: Flea Market Yoyogi Park 2012/4/30 09:09
The calendar referenced at the top of the original page posted has the exact dates for all flea markets. I have conveniently put the URL here so you don't have to read the original page.

http://events.paperlantern.net/month.php

Re: Flea Market Yoyogi Park 2012/4/30 23:51
But all I can see is Shinagawa every sunday...it does not list the one in Yoyogi Park.

Can someone else help me, please?

Re: Flea Market Yoyogi Park 2012/5/1 09:39
This webesite says that the next flea market to be held at Yoyogi Park will be on June 10th, 2012. http://www.blackmaninjapan.com/the-weekly-chill-weekly-chakra-archives.... It links a website with all the info, but it's Japanese so I cant read it.
by Katie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Flea Market Yoyogi Park 2012/5/4 23:38
I heard that there is a Yoyogi flea market on tomorrow for Golden week. (sat. May 5th) I know of people selling there so I guess it is true although no mention of it anywhere on-line. Paper lantern misses quite a few out I think. We went to a great one at Tokyo Dome on the 30th April but don't think that was on there.
by Allie (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread