Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

R100 wheel cover centre Emblem 2012/5/1 05:59
Was the R100 wheelcover emblem ever produced in any colour combination other than Black/Chrome?
by Gavin McKenzie (guest)  

... 2012/5/1 12:02
What country are you from?

I would recommend asking the question on a rotary specific forum. I'd recommend ausrotary as there are a few guys there who will probably know the answer to your question:-
http://www.ausrotary.com

Enjoy your rotor!
by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: R100 wheel cover centre Emblem 2012/5/1 18:22
Thank you kind sir.
There are many using that media who possess a greater knowledge of R100's than I. However, there aren't many who were interrested in 1969, as I was.
Their information is clouded by the passing of time.
I seek a definitive answer to this question.
I seek fact, thus I am trying alternative paths.
by Gavin McKenzie (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2012/5/1 19:07
I see you are a member of ausrotary already! (Spurt?)

I have a contact at Mazda Head Office (in Hiroshima) who I will forward your question to. It may be too obscure to be able to be answered, but perhaps she will be able to find out a little more information for you.

Good luck!

Re: R100 wheel cover centre Emblem 2012/5/2 04:46
Once again .. THANK YOU KIND SIR.
Your research is sound thus far, and I very much appreciate your offer of assistance.

I do not presume that because I never laid eyes on a New R100 with dual coloured emblems, that they didn't exist, but I am yet to be convinced, and would like to nail it if I can.

You are a gentleman, Thank you again.
by Gavin McKenzie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: R100 wheel cover centre Emblem 2012/5/8 17:20
by Gavin (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2012/5/8 17:37
Thanks for the update Gavin. She e-mailed me to say that she had received an e-mail from you directly. Hope the answer she gave was satisfactory.

Re: R100 wheel cover centre Emblem 2012/5/8 17:55
Thx GC ... the answer given confirmed my observation of New R100's in showrooms since 1969.I believe that the Cosmo 110S adornments were of the same ilk.
by Gavin (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread