Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

easy and nice songs 2012/5/1 16:37
Hello,
I'm learning Japanese for a while and like to get better by singing along with easy slow (and nice) Japanese songs, I could download from youtube. I love "hajimete no chu" from Kimura Takuya. But I have difficulty finding more nice songs. Of course it's a question of taste.. Slow songs are often with orchestra/violins, which makes it cheap and bombastic I think, prefer just piano or guitar with it.
Any-one a suggestion?
Would be grate!!!
by Jantje  

Re: easy and nice songs 2012/5/2 01:52
theres a song by Monkey Majik called yakusoku. its slow tempo and has eng in it 2 so i rkn its easy 2 sing
by RazorChopstick rate this post as useful

Re: easy and nice songs 2012/5/2 05:54
Some of CUTT's music is very nice (his own tends to be slower than the covers he does) and his YouTube stuff is just him and a guitar, mostly.

His channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/cuttube01?feature=watch

You might also like some of BUCK-TICK's slower songs - like Jupiter, Coyote, Long Distance Call or Cosmos etc.
by UK Traveller (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: easy and nice songs 2012/5/4 03:12
Thank you both for the suggestions!
Chose 3 songs by Monkey Majik, only is the pronounciation right?
Maybe there are more suggestions?
Maybe songs from anime?
Thanks again!
Jantje
by Jantje rate this post as useful

Re: easy and nice songs 2012/5/4 05:10
Some of BUCK-TICK's songs have been used in anime :)

However, BLEACH has had a nice selection of songs as its opening and closing title music over the years. Some have been more rock-ish, but others have been slower or jazzier pop tunes.

Some you might like are THANK YOU by Home Made Kazoku, STAY BEAUTIFUL by Diggy Mo, TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT by Beat Crusaders, VELONICA by Beat Crusaders, HOUKIBOSHI by Younha, MY PACE and SAKURABITO by Sunset Swish, SKY CHORD by Shion Tsuji, LIFE IS LIKE A BOAT by Rie Fu and HAPPY PEOPLE by Skoop on Somebody.

BLEACH THE BEST and BLEACH BERRY BEST are the two collections to look at, basically.
by UK Traveller (guest) rate this post as useful

Easy karaoke 2012/5/4 08:01
"Dakishimetai" by Mr. Children.
by Tanikaze rate this post as useful

Re: easy and nice songs 2012/5/4 09:04
"Michiyuki" by Kaori Hikita and "Nanairo no Kaze" by Eri Kawai are rather easy to sing along to, in my opinion, as they are quite slow and the singers enunciate the syllables clearly. I find that in neither of them do the instruments detract from the vocals, but they may be too slow for you.
by Pirilampo rate this post as useful

Re: easy and nice songs 2012/5/4 19:09
Poison from GTO anime is also a very nice and easy song to sing to ^^.
by Riechanster rate this post as useful

Re: easy and nice songs 2012/5/7 19:53
i recommend you some of my favorite songs by Nakashima Mika, all of which i'm sure are full of good and beautifull Nihongo.

Will,
Sakurairo Mau koro,
Yukinohana,
Orion,
Dear,
Always
etc.
by passer-by (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: easy and nice songs 2012/5/8 05:51
Songs by Teshima Aoi are recommended as well.

Sayonara No Natsu,
Teru No Uta

from Studio Ghibli movies.
by passer-by (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: easy and nice songs 2012/5/8 23:09
Minnasan arigatou!

You helped me a lot in finding easy and nice songs. And I feel that rehearsing them helps me with learning Japanese.

Apart from the ones mentionened I also found:
Bonnie Pink songs especially Nemurenai Yoru
Ikimono Gakari - Sakura
Makino Yui - You are my love
Fiction Junction songs (nice to watch too)
Yui Horie Ai no sora
Maybe that is useful to others.

Yours,

Jantje

by Jantje (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread