Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Anime Party problems? 2012/5/19 09:25
Ok first of all I want to have a anime themed birthday party for my self and since my birthday is in December I want to have the party during the summer.

But the problem is the party will be on july 4th its the only time I can get family and friends together i think some of the older girls and teens might have some fun.

So here's the problem I need to know what all I can do for outdoors stuff.I was thinking about cosplay and some hide and seek maybe even some dancing while dressed in cosplay.And different fun things like that.

I was even thinking about doing a base color for everything.Like purple pink and black.I have some ideas already I just don't know how to get the guests into it.To want to have fun.
by animecrazedlover  

Re: Anime Party problems? 2012/5/19 11:11
The problem is your birthday is in December and you want to celebrate it in July... That's the silliest thing I've heard on the Internet in a while.

Please tell me this is just a lame joke.
by Smithers rate this post as useful

Re: Anime Party problems? 2012/5/19 12:05
Is this party related in any aspect to japan? if not, i think you choose the wrong place to ask; you should go to an american cosplay forum and ask the same there.
by kyon (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread