Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cannibalistic sushi Tokyo 2012/5/29 09:49
i recently started to look for themed restruants in tokyo for a trip im planning in september i seem to come accros this place in tokyo named "cannibalistic sushi" that offers a fake ediable human like body stuff with sushi that appears like organs with other foods. how ever after searching for a while i cant seem to find the address and i was wondering if anyone knew its location. heres a small video i found on youtube thanks in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeJ8Nggf0Gs
by california love  

Re: Cannibalistic sushi Tokyo 2012/5/29 10:52
Pretty sure this was a hoax... that would explain why there's no information about it on the Internet. You only see the same image on the amateur blogs that reported it. In the age of YouTube, you would definitely see an actual video of it if it existed.
by Smithers rate this post as useful

Re: Cannibalistic sushi Tokyo 2012/5/29 11:00
I agree with Smithers - All pages show the exact same pictures and never mention a real adress but always refer to "a Japanese restaurant in Tokyo".

But of course Nyotaimori (sushi on a (mostly) naked female body) is something that can be experienced pretty much all over the world.

But why not try the many other great theme restaurants in Tokyo? Like Samurai, Ninja, Prison, Elementary School, Namahage, Church,...
by asdf (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cannibalistic sushi Tokyo 2012/5/29 12:05
damn!! haha i was hoping it iwas real ive seen it on most sites when i look up themed restraunts so i was hoping there was a slight chance

asdf- elementary school restruant lol sounds like fun. are there anymore you recomend. i only seem to find ninja, prison,the asyalum one. also is the church one a club at night?
by california love rate this post as useful

Re: Cannibalistic sushi Tokyo 2012/5/29 12:22
by Sal1980 rate this post as useful

Re: Cannibalistic sushi Tokyo 2012/5/29 12:23
And there is a nightclub in Shibuya's Christon. It's up the stairs from the main church area.

Re: Cannibalistic sushi Tokyo 2012/5/30 05:29
Sal1980 thanks for the great into. I still have a small ray of hope that the cannibalistic sushi is real lol
by california love rate this post as useful

Re: Cannibalistic sushi Tokyo 2012/5/31 12:44
Just a heads up: Christon Cafe closed about two yearsa ago. It's been redecorated and turned into a (rather abysmal) jazz club that charges 3,000Yen at the door. The food is as crap as the music.
by Drwilliamsburg (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cannibalistic sushi Tokyo 2012/5/31 17:43
Which Christon? We went to Shinjuku (wait, did I write Shibuya before? Hmm. We went to Alcatraz ER in Shibuya) in September. Golden Gai is pretty close to it, super handy. Our fave bar there is Albatross.

reply to this thread