Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

amazon.jp 2012/6/11 09:27
I would like to buy from amazon.jp while I'm in Japan.

The guest house I'm staying at has a mailbox, and I have a relative who can receive mail for me.

I don't have a credit card. Are there any other ways I can make payments on amazon.jp (such as Suica cards)? Are there any prepaid cards in Japan that work with amazon?
by amazon (guest)  

Re: amazon.jp 2012/6/11 11:06
I don't have a credit card. Are there any other ways I can make payments on amazon.jp (such as Suica cards)? Are there any prepaid cards in Japan that work with amazon?

If you have a relative in Japan then it will probably be easiest to have them put the order in for you.

Otherwise, in addition to credit cards, Amazon Japan accepts atm transfer (from a Japanese account), convenience store payment, internet banking transfer (from a Japanese account), edy payment, and can send stuff COD. You could also try a prepaid credit card or use a debit card as long as they are backed by visa, mastercard, amex, etc.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: amazon.jp 2012/6/11 13:05
thx for the answer. convenient stores in Japan are so damn convenient lol
by amazon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: amazon.jp 2012/6/11 13:38
they really are!
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: amazon.jp 2012/6/11 15:10
Almost every online merchant in Japan offers COD.
I think the upper limit on most COD payments is 100,000 yen.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread