Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Pokemon Center Tokyo - Night premiere? 2012/6/17 04:54
Hi, I'm staying in Tokyo until 24 June and I know, that the new pokemon games: black 2 and white 2 will be out in Japan on 23 June.

I was wondering if someone (who probably knows japanese) knows, if there is going to be some night premiere of these games in Pokemon Center Tokyo.

I tried to find out in there since I have visited it yesterday, but no one from stuff could speak english good enough to explain me that.

Thank you in advance for responding
by Meto (guest)  

Re: Pokemon Center Tokyo - Night premiere? 2012/6/17 14:49
They seem to be holding the "Black 2/White 2" sales launch events NOT at that location but at other store locations - Apita Chiyodabashi (Nagoya), Ario Yao (Osaka), AEON Laketown (Saitama), AEON Mall Chikushino (Fukuoka), and Ario Kameari (in Tokyo). All from 10am to 5pm, so it's rather an event for kids. YOu can experience Nintendo 3DS download software "Pokemon AR Searcher," Black 2/White 2 adventure guidebook rally, and Pokemon greeting (I guess someone dressed as pokemon will walk around...).

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2012/06/120615_e01.html
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread